Frequently Asked Questions
1. I am visiting NYC for a short period of time. Do you have any events I can attend?
Please see our Facebook Events page for a list of events. All of those events are open to Rotaractors, Rotarians, and those who support Rotaract and Rotary's mission. Feel free to come!
Due to the number of requests we receive from visitors to NYC, it is difficult to schedule additional events if there is not an event planned for the time you are here. We are working on creating a community portal to connect visitors to one another, but for now, please feel free to post on our Facebook page to connect with other visitors.
2. I am not a member of the Rotaract Club at the United Nations. Can I attend your meetings and/or events?
All of our events that are on our Facebook Events page are open to Rotaractors, Rotarians, and those who support Rotaract and Rotary's mission.
3. I am visiting NYC and I am looking for a place to stay. Can your members host me?
Due to the number of requests we receive for hosts, we cannot offer this service. We are currently compiling a list of hostels that our members have used and recommend. Until this time, we recommend using hostel search websites.
4. I would like to send your club a gift from my club. Do you accept gifts?
While we see it as a great compliment that you would like to send us a gift, we do not have a mailing address. If you would like to show support for our club, we ask that you support us by joining in our post-Rotary UN Day fundraising efforts or our international project.
5. How can my club collaborate with the Rotaract Club at the United Nations on a joint project?
Because of the high volume of requests for joint projects that we receive from Rotaract Clubs around the world, we unfortunatately cannot accommodate each project. Therefore, we decided to host a project that will allow us to bring together large numbers of Rotaract clubs for a common cause. Please consider joining us in this movement by registering for the Rotaract Day of Unity! Together, we can make a difference!
Did you find your answer? If not, please contact us and we will do our best to get back to you as soon as we can.